Re: [OM] email address posted in the body

Subject: Re: [OM] email address posted in the body
From: WayneS <om3ti@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 10 Jan 2009 20:34:34 -0500
It is not just about Spam filters these days, but also identity
impersonation and potentially blacklisting due to people spoofing
your email address.

I have no problem with spam filters, or deleting the occasional
slip, but when my email address is attached to spam sent
to someone else, I get blamed.

Anything to reduce the problem should be looked into.
It has nothing to do with Spam filters.

WayneS