Re: [OM] IMG: Poland gallery

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Poland gallery
From: "Wiliam Wagenaar" <wiliam@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 11 Jan 2009 00:45:02 +0100
You really outdid yourself this time Nathan. There are quite a few I
like a lot. I'm a sucker for night shots though, so they are my
favourites, especially the one with the old suspension bridge with its
reflection in the water of the river.

Cheers,

Wiliam

http://www.frozenlight.eu/poland08/

Unless a different place name is mentioned in the caption, all
pictures were taken in Wroclaw (Breslau) where my sister lives.

Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
Alicante, Spain
http://www.frozenlight.eu