Re: [OM] New SD Memory card spec 2Tb

Subject: Re: [OM] New SD Memory card spec 2Tb
From: "Walters, Martin" <Martin.Walters@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 8 Jan 2009 12:41:42 -0500
I believe the list (http://lists.tako.de/html/Olympus-OM/) no longer has
a dedicated search function, so there's no password required. Google is
now used, with the following syntax (from Google itself).

"You can use Google to search only within one specific website by
entering the search terms you're looking for, followed by the word
"site" and a colon followed by the domain name". As an example, try
"zuiko 28mm site:lists.tako.de"

Martin