Re: [OM] Resolution for '09

Subject: Re: [OM] Resolution for '09
From: donholbrook@xxxxxxxxxxx (Don Holbrook)
Date: Wed, 07 Jan 2009 17:43:47 +0000
In constant use are the 38 & 90 macros, 2n,4t, &330. Walk-around is a Series 1
28-105. Everything has been used at least once. The problem with too many
interests is distributing time. Your original post made me realize I needed to
devote more to the "queens". I do tend to buy for the "love of the system" at
times, but I've felt that way since '72.

From: "Ken Norton" <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>