Re: [OM] Resolution for '09

Subject: Re: [OM] Resolution for '09
From: Chris Crawford <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 06 Jan 2009 18:02:10 -0500
Thanks,

I used the spot meter in my OM-4T. I metered the ground and the sky to see
how much difference there was between them and set exposure to ensure that
the white sky didn't go pure white and the ground still had tone and detail.
I don't remember the exact exposure, it was a couple years ago, but I
probably placed the ground on zone 5 or 4 and the sky probably fell on zone
7 or 8.

--
Chris Crawford
Photography & Graphic Design