Re: [OM] Birds, Bokeh, and DZes

Subject: Re: [OM] Birds, Bokeh, and DZes
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 06 Jan 2009 14:27:44 -0500
Perhaps some of our zooms will provide excellent bokeh at one or at
least a restricted range of focal lengths.  And I believe it varies
considerably with distance to subject and distance to the out of focus
elements.  A prime has got to be easier to deal with just for having far
fewer variables.

Chuck Norcutt