Re: [OM] Film scanning - need help

Subject: Re: [OM] Film scanning - need help
From: John Hudson <OM4T@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 05 Jan 2009 21:51:40 -0400
I did just that ............. the computer's light went out and mine came on
!

Under the input tab in the pro 8.5 version there are sliders for red, green
and blue analog gains. I think that my cat strode over the keyboard and set
the red slider to the furthest extreme setting!

All is now well.

I have not had any bad vibes with VueScan. The infrared clean slider under
the filter tab looks to work as effectively if not more so than the digital
ICE option in the dedicated Nikon software.

John