[OM] Resolution for '09

Subject: [OM] Resolution for '09
From: donholbrook@xxxxxxxxxxx (Don Holbrook)
Date: Tue, 06 Jan 2009 01:27:37 +0000
About a month ago, AG threatened :) to deliver a rant about closet queens. My
first thought was to reply....you have no idea how many....but I let it slide.
Then, for Xmas I received a 35-80, a 1.4X-A, an M-1, and a darkroom. I
remembered his post, and the thought of using these one time, only to put them
in the closet, became unthinkable. The time remaining to the big yard sale is
getting shorter. So, for '09, each piece comes out of the closet and receives
its' due. Not exactly sure how I'll proceed, but wake-up time is here. How
about the rest of you?