Re: [OM] BFTP [was not; new blooming flower shots]

Subject: Re: [OM] BFTP [was not; new blooming flower shots]
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 01 Jan 2009 02:11:52 -0800
Oops, I also meant to comment on Chuck's comments on the Water Lilies. I
disagree about cutting off the table. I rather like having something
there to 'ground' the vase, so it doesn't seem to be floating.

The image is not only very slightly off horizontal, but the rather
moderate barrel distortion of the lens makes the table surface slightly
convex. I would rather correct those problems than cut it off.
<http://www.moosemystic.net/Gallery/Others/BSwale/WLily.htm>

Moose