[OM] BFTP [was not; new blooming flower shots]

Subject: [OM] BFTP [was not; new blooming flower shots]
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 01 Jan 2009 02:05:55 -0800
In a busy December, I didn't find time to respond to several threads. I
especially want to correct that as to the posts of many lovely images.

bj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
>> Hi all
>>
>> http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=949&l=96aa7&id=1027725807
>> <http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=949&l=96aa7&id=1027725807>
>>
>> Five more flower shots; all taken with E1 & ZD 14-54; tripod.

I really enjoyed these! No matter how many flower images I see, I
continue to take and enjoy them. Many of these are excellent.

>> No direct sunlight (as per John Shaw's advice! )

Unless ... you are doing something specific with it.
<http://galleries.moosemystic.net/MooseFoto/index.php?gallery=SunSun&image=IMG_0360ii.jpg>

Moose