Re: [OM] Hep! Dr. Flash needs... um, flash help

Subject: Re: [OM] Hep! Dr. Flash needs... um, flash help
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 30 Dec 2008 21:32:23 -0500
When I say flash auto mode I'm referring to the three non-TTL flash
controlled auto exposure modes supported by the T-32.  The T-32 was not
set to "partial power" it was set to flash controlled auto mode at ISO
400 which was calling for f/8 at the camera.  The T-32's slider does not
only control full and 1/4 power but also switches the three flash
controlled auto modes in and out.  Since the flash thought the lens was
set at f/8 when in some shots it was set at f/11 the exposure on those
shots will be a stop short.

Dr. Flash