Re: [OM] Hep! Dr. Flash needs... um, flash help

Subject: Re: [OM] Hep! Dr. Flash needs... um, flash help
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 26 Dec 2008 10:21:45 -0500
I expect just what I said.  Everything will be properly exposed except
one or more at the end where I accidentally turned the aperture ring
from f/8 to f/11 apparently while focusing the 35/2.8.

I think taping the contact might allow me to drag the shutter but I have
to think about that some more.

Dr. Flash