Re: [OM] Brothers Bale

Subject: Re: [OM] Brothers Bale
From: Chris Crawford <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 28 Dec 2008 23:18:51 -0500
I like the first one on the page. The composition is beautiful and it looks
monochromatic despite being a color photo. The shot of the snowy road with
the 35-80 impressed me...I have never gotten so much sharpness in a 35mm
photo of snow where it felt like you could see the snowflakes in a snow
scene...that lens showed it! Wow. I want one....damn I hate being poor.

--
Chris Crawford
Photography & Graphic Design