Re: [OM] Kunterbunt calender 2009 - pics taken with E-3

Subject: Re: [OM] Kunterbunt calender 2009 - pics taken with E-3
From: Candace Lemarr <CandaceRocks@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 27 Dec 2008 12:19:05 -0700
You've done a beautiful thing for the children and their parents. Make
the parents proud? You would have made me bawl. :-) And I know that you
know that crying moms usually mean you did something very well. At least
when it comes to pictures of our children.
Lovely, and "multicolored" is a perfect name.
Candace