Re: [OM] OT: Test your colour vision here

Subject: Re: [OM] OT: Test your colour vision here
From: Jan Steinman <Jan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 23 Dec 2008 09:52:05 -0800
> From: "Ian Nichols" <ian.a.nichols@xxxxxxxxx>
>
> Of course, they all look brown once it's
> been, er, thermally stressed for a while.

You been playing with those NEDs and SEDs again? (Noise Emmiting
Diode, Smoke Emitting Diode)

:::: I dread success. To have succeeded is to have finished one's
business on earth, like the male spider, who is killed by the female
the moment he has succeeded in his courtship. I like a state of
continual becoming, with a goal in front and not behind. -- George
Bernard Shaw ::::
:::: Jan Steinman http://www.EcoReality.org ::::