Re: [OM] 420 deal

Subject: Re: [OM] 420 deal
From: "C.H.Ling" <ch_photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 22 Dec 2008 09:55:23 +0800
Frank,

Thanks for the test demonstration, your E-400 looks much better than my
E-520, I think I have purchased the wrong one. The box mentioned "Live View
DSLR", I think it was designed for Live View only ;-)

For the test method, I also seen tests with newspaper but error could happen
if the sensor position is a little lower but not at the center, also if the
sensor area is too big.

C.H.Ling