Re: [OM] 420 deal

Subject: Re: [OM] 420 deal
From: "Ken Norton" <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 17 Dec 2008 14:25:15 -0600

> Is $100 off on an E-3 a big deal when the mark up on cost is 100% plus ?

However, the prices really are getting close to my "I can afford this"
point.  I'm waiting until Cameta starts flooding the market with factory
refurbs.  ;)  Worked for me last time, and I figure that I spent only $525
USD on my E-1 as I spent $500 on the lens. However, I'm probably going to
try and futz my way through 2009 without buying another digital camera.
There's no room in the bag for one, anyway.  I'd have to cycle out something
and that ain't going to happen unless the E-1 gets retired to backup
status.  At the moment, there really is not Olympus camera that is better
than the E-1 in all regards.  Maybe the E-4 or E-5.

AG (tightwad) Schnozz