Re: [OM] [OT] LED Christmas lights and an incandescent dimmer???

Subject: Re: [OM] [OT] LED Christmas lights and an incandescent dimmer???
From: "C.H.Ling" <ch_photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 16 Dec 2008 09:58:34 +0800
Yes, it may only use 1/2 AC cycle or each LED has two chips connected in
parallel but in reverse direction so it uses the whole AC cycle. Current
regulating device is usually required for LED and most likely an AC
capacitor (require full cycle AC operation), which can be small enough to
hide inside the plug.

C.H.Ling