[OM] Another shameless plug alert - Featured Picture of the Week

Subject: [OM] Another shameless plug alert - Featured Picture of the Week
From: "Ken Norton" <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 15 Dec 2008 14:37:09 -0600
In a blatant attempt to drive traffic to the Zone-10 site, I've added a
"Featured Picture of the Week". This FPAW is a picture either current or
from the files which interests me in some way to want to share the story
about it.  First up, a picture from Andrew's Bald in the Great Smokey
Mountain National Park.

Obviously, it was taken with an OM camera.  Specially aged Fujichrome 100
was used and the lens of choice?  You must ask?   100mm F2.8.

--
Ken Norton
ken@xxxxxxxxxxx