Re: [OM] Lightroom?

Subject: Re: [OM] Lightroom?
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 13 Dec 2008 10:08:41 -0500
ACR as supplied with PS CS3 has the luminance slider but not the
associated "direct adjustment" switch as mentioned in your second link.
  However, it appears to me that ACR can do the same thing as the direct
adjustment control by clicking around with the color sampler before
using the associated slider.

Chuck Norcutt