Re: [OM] Lightroom?

Subject: Re: [OM] Lightroom?
From: Donald <d1956m198d@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 13 Dec 2008 14:18:00 +0000
nsurit@xxxxxxx wrote:
> Has anyone been using Lightroom 2.0?? If so, what has that experience been ??
> Bill Barber

Ditto what Nathan said. It runs just fine on my Gateway Sempron refurb
laptop, and even better on the desktop. Does everything except the heavy
stuff, but nipping out and in to/from Photoshop is easy and seamless,
especially so with version 2.1, integration is probably better with the
latest versions (I have CS2).

There are probably a few things you could still ask for in terms of
output, but for management, RAW conversion and print/web output I'm
delighted.

As I was saying only a couple of months ago to 'Putin's man in
Jemimaville', it's as if someone had been watching my use of digital
imaging over my shoulder and written a program to help. Love it.

D.