Re: [OM] Moose: Example of Fujifilm F10 Resolution

Subject: Re: [OM] Moose: Example of Fujifilm F10 Resolution
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 8 Dec 2008 19:35:11 +0000
The part that I could see certainly looked lovely, Jim.

Two or 3 years ago I had a trip in a home-built machine, one of the
gorgeous foreplane machines with a pusher prop designed by a famous US
designer (but whose name escapes me at this time of night :-)).  The
builder was an engineer, not a pilot, and the attention to detail was
fantastic.

It was very strange to take-off, very heavy on the little side-stick
control column, but great fun and very fast.  It was fore and aft
seating so it reminded me (a little) of heavier and vastly faster
machines than what I fly now (a Grob 115e).

Chris
(and no, I didn't look very closely at the lighting setup on the
machine in which I had a wonderful joy-ride :-))