Re: [OM] Oops

Subject: Re: [OM] Oops
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 07 Dec 2008 15:30:35 -0800
Dr Who? wrote:
> My apologies to everyone, wrong key.

It was supposed to b flat?
> 'God does not play dice with the universe.'  -- Albert Einstein

In the context in which he said it, and the way in which he meant it,
Albert appears to have been wrong.

The common longing, especially, perhaps,  in matters of spirit and
religion, for simple certainties may be a powerful limitation in coming
to be comfortable with the way the Universe works.

Jung was perhaps wiser in that arena. When asked by a journalist near
the end of his life if he thought mankind would survive (the cold war
was raging), he said that depended on how many people developed the
ability to hold two opposing truths in their minds at the same time.

I suppose Einstein must not have much liked Jung and Pauli's joint work.

Boy, I'll bet he would have hated Chaos Theory!

The Time Lords have known all along.
--

An Improbable Moose