[OM] FS more OM bits & peices

Subject: [OM] FS more OM bits & peices
From: Jim Couch <zuikoholic@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 06 Dec 2008 17:25:36 -0800
More bits & pieces from the closet:

Eyecup-1 In good shape, but gain, not perfect. No cracks a couple of
small chips inside but very minor, rubber in good shape. $5.00
Eyecup 2 In good shape, but gain, not perfect. No cracks or chips,
rubber in good shape. $10.00 ea (I have 2 of these)
OM Body cap Not perfect but in good shape. $5.00 (I have 2 of these)

Olympus OM lens pouch 200N (soft leatherette case) in very good shape.
$10.00
Olympus OM lens pouch 150N (soft leatherette case) in very good shape.
$10.00 ea (I have 3 of these)

Prices do not include shipping.

I have sold a number of items on the list over the years, and also sell
on eBay as spokeandsprocket if you want to check my feedback. I accept
PayPal, Credit Cards, or check/MO from list members. Everything is
offered with full return privilege. You don't like it, send it back and
I will refund your money.

Jim Couch