[OM] FS OM bits & peices

Subject: [OM] FS OM bits & peices
From: Jim Couch at home <zuikoholic@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 01 Dec 2008 20:12:04 -0800
Here are a bunch of small bits & pieces for the OM system:

METAL slip on lens hood for 50 1.4, 50, 1.8, and.or 35 2.8 lens. I have
not seen many of these. Nice black and chrome in very good (but not
perfect) shape. A bit of minor paint wear, but no dents, ect. Slip on
with set screw like the rubber hood, but metal.   $15.00

Eyecup-1 In good shape, but gain, not perfect. No cracks or ships,
rubber in good shape.   $15.00

Focusing screen 1-10 Checker/Grid Matte in good shape with case, tool &
brush. Great for architecture, landscape, or composition aid. $ 30.00

Prices do not include shipping.

I have sold a number of items on the list over the years, and also sell
on eBay as spokeandsprocket if you want to check my feedback. I accept
PayPal, Credit Cards, or check/MO from list members. Everything is
offered with full return privilege. You don't like it, send it back and
I will refund your money.

Jim Couch