Re: [OM] MF1 adapter (OM to 4/3)

Subject: Re: [OM] MF1 adapter (OM to 4/3)
From: John Hermanson <omtech1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 03 Dec 2008 08:10:03 -0500
I remember Olympus was the one who originally posted a picture of the
MA-1 on their own website.  I copied it and put it up on mine, then
Olympus called me and asked me to take it down.   Here's the original
picture:

http://www.zuiko.com/index_020.htm
John Hermanson  |   CPS, Inc.
21 South Ln., Huntington NY 11743