Re: [OM] Any Moose sightings?

Subject: Re: [OM] Any Moose sightings?
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 02 Dec 2008 20:39:57 -0500
He's on a trip somewhere near Seattle visiting with someone with DSL web
access which he hasn't been able to link up with for some reason.  I've
had two short, private messages from him (11/23, 11/25) when he chanced
to be somewhere with his laptop and could latch onto someone's wifi
connection.  He said he had managed to download a lot of messages but I
guess replying must be too difficult.  Anyhow, I assume he is still well.

Chuck Norcutt