Re: [OM] On free film...

Subject: Re: [OM] On free film...
From: Chris Crawford <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 02 Dec 2008 18:07:15 -0500
Actually on ebay all the Zuiko 85s seem to go around $300. I got the one I
have in Santa Fe from an old photographer who was going digital and ditching
his OM stuff cheap on craigslist. He had OM-1 and OM-2 bodies for $50, a
28mm lens for $30, and a 180/2.8 for $90. I only bought the 85 cause I was
broke at the time. He sold the other stuff before I got paid again. I called
him the day the ad appeared on CL and snagged the 85.

Basically my 85 for $50 was a one in a million fluke. He could have easily
got $300 on eBay for it.

--
Chris Crawford
Photography & Graphic Design