Re: [OM] Electrical Part Help

Subject: Re: [OM] Electrical Part Help
From: "C.H.Ling" <ch_photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 23 Nov 2008 09:28:21 +0800
Yeah, regular dimmers use phase cuttting technique (cutting part of the sine
wave to reduce the power), it is designed for 110/220 volt incandescent lamp
and will not work with most other devices. Ok, some compact fluorescence
lamp with special design also ok and it will be marked on the box if they
are designed to work with normal dimmers.

C.H.Ling