Re: [OM] Coffee or Tea - Bad Vibrations

Subject: Re: [OM] Coffee or Tea - Bad Vibrations
From: "Ken Norton" <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2008 10:50:33 -0600
 >And, Starbucks is not a good coffee.  Give me Tully's or >Seattle's Best.

I grew up with Dunkin Donuts coffee.  Now that stuff is good!

Anyway, when it comes to high-power brews, my wife and I keep this local
coffee shop in business.  We have the owner custom roast for us.  There is
one particular bean from Peru which we really love, but he can only get a
couple hundred pounds of it a year.  He sets aside a few pounds of raw beans
for us so we can have it throughout the year, but our allotment somehow
disappeared this time.  :(  Turns out that we lost out to some professor at
the college.  Oh well.

Now, about espresso...  He has an OUTSTANDING decaff espresso bean which
I've gotten him to adjust the roasting of to be a bit better for drinking
straight.  Espresso without guilt.  Unfortunately, my espresso maker at home
is shot, but rumour has it that Christmas is coming and "somebody" knows
which model to buy!  :)

Red Bull tastes like fizzy urine, but it grows on you.
AG (image stabilization is a requirement) Schno--