[OM] [OT] This list as an RSS feed

Subject: [OM] [OT] This list as an RSS feed
From: Michael Collins <MRC.OlympusList@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 15 Nov 2008 09:54:38 -0500
I've labelled this as [OT] as you may find it a bit OTT...

For my own purposes [story below], I've set up an RSS feed from this list.
If you crave [OM] news in your browser or on your smartphone, or just like
playing with technology, you can find the feed at
<http://mailbucket.org/olympuslist.xml> or (if you prefer OPML) through my
own site in <http://feeds.ownvolition.com/public/Olympus.xml>.

The story? I manage QA & Support for a small company (Viigo) that has a
product (Viigo) which is a (free) subscription-based RSS app for BlackBerry
and Windows Mobile smartphones. As I'm always running and testing the
product on my BB, I look for useful feeds to keep in my subscription. And
what more useful than this list...? YMMV.

Michael