[OM] Re: On List Archives

From: Jan Steinman <Jan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 14 Nov 2008 19:25:09 -0800
He thinks it's funny!

Well, I just want to thank Ken for the free 350/2.8 that he supplied
to me and the other "first 400" people on the new list. :-)

> From: John Hermanson <omtech1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
>
> ha ha
>> Hmm.  John never did reply to that offer of a free 350/2.8 lens.
>> Well, it's
>> too late now.
>>> Ya think?

:::: The largest marine predator on the planet right now is the cow.
More than half the fish taken from the sea is rendered into fish meal
and fed to domestic livestock. Puffins are starving in the North sea
to feed sand eels to chickens in Denmark. Sheep and pigs have replaced
the shark and the sea lion as the dominant predators in the ocean and
domestic house cats are eating more fish than all the world’s seals
combined. We are extracting some fifty to sixty fish from the sea to
raise one farm raised salmon. This is ecological insanity. -- Paul
Watson ::::
:::: Jan Steinman, EcoReality http://www.EcoReality.org ::::