Re: [OM] What monitor resolution are you using?

Subject: Re: [OM] What monitor resolution are you using?
From: Jan Steinman <Jan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 14 Nov 2008 18:11:12 -0800
Someone's paying attention! :-)

Yea, a 23" Apple Cinema and a 20" Mitsubishi Diamond Plus 200. They
have the same height and vertical number of pixels and only a few
inches between them, and I will often have windows split between them.

At the time I got the Mitsu, it was the best monitor I had ever seen
-- and I went to Fry's and looked at dozens of monitors. After getting
the Apple Cinema, I can hardly stand to look at the Mitsu, and use it
as my Photoshop palette monitor. :-)

Of course, Apple makes multiple monitors completely brainless to use.

> From: Dawid Loubser <dawidl@xxxxxxxxxxx>
>
> Jan, I am presuming this is across two monitors, right?
> Never seen a single LCD monitor with such a resolution.
>
> On 14 Nov 2008, at 9:00 AM, Jan Steinman wrote:
>
>> 3520 x 1200

:::: When we rely on belief, we are only acknowledging that we really
don't know. To become wise, one must know, not believe. -- Misty
Eve ::::
:::: Jan Steinman, EcoReality http://www.EcoReality.org ::::