Re: [OM] WTB: Zuiko OM glass (21/2, 18/3.5, 90/2)

Subject: Re: [OM] WTB: Zuiko OM glass (21/2, 18/3.5, 90/2)
From: Chris Crawford <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 14 Nov 2008 12:41:58 -0500
Ken,

Remember there's two differen't versions of the 85/2. You have the older
silvernose, I have the newer black front one. I've always wanted to try the
older one against my newer one but I can't justify the $300+ that they go
for on ebay. I got an swesome deal on Craigslist for my 85...got it for $50
back in 2007.

--
Chris Crawford
Photography & Graphic Design