Re: [OM] Digest format in the new list

Subject: Re: [OM] Digest format in the new list
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2008 17:58:34 -0500
I struggled with the digest for a couple of years before I finally
figured out it was much easier to filter on [OM] and divert the incoming
list mail to its own folder.  Then all the subject titles are all lined
up for quick perusal.  Temporarily sorting the list down by subject can
be done in Thunderbird but a keyword search on something in the subject
or whatever makes sense.  Read, delete, read, delete until done and then
switch to another subject.  Much more ordered and faster.  I've found
that it seems to be simpler to keep the message list sorted in reverse
chronological order and read and delete from the bottom up.

Chuck Norcutt