[OM] Digest format in the new list

Subject: [OM] Digest format in the new list
From: Mike <watershed@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2008 09:26:21 -0800
Digest now seems to be coming as a bunch of forwarded messages. This is
very cumbersome and difficult to scan quickly as it requires blindly
opening each message individually. There is no way to tell what the
subject of the message is so it strips the ability to sort messages
visually or otherwise. One reason I subscribe to the digest is because I
don't want to open a bunch of separate messages. For all it's crudeness
the one big scroll of the old digest actually worked better. It made it
possible to quickly scan through a whole day's activity in one sitting.

I'm curious to hear the thoughts of other digesters out there.
I'm not whining Thomas, this is meant in the spirit of constructive
criticism.  I  appreciate the time you've invested very much.

Mike