[OM] Re: IMG: Copenhagen autumn

Subject: [OM] Re: IMG: Copenhagen autumn
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 8 Nov 2008 19:09:41 +0000
Thanks, Nathan.

Those little stalls remind me of my quick visit to Denmark in 1971,
during the school Easter holidays; I was hitching around Europe on
only a small amount of money.  It was very cold and wet, as I
remember, and the stalls sold stuff I had never had before: delicious
sausage in crisp rolls with mixed mustard and ketchup and crips little
bits of onion.

I also remember the kindness of the people who invited us 2 young
strangers (16 years old) into their homes without any qualms, it
appeared.

Chris