[OM] Re: Dealing with astigmatism through the viewfinder

Subject: [OM] Re: Dealing with astigmatism through the viewfinder
From: usher99@xxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 05 Nov 2008 18:32:05 -0500
Well it appears Chuck may or may not have focus limiting astig.  He did
mention use of the Viv S1 90 or Zuiko 50 3.5 for macro.  If it turns
out that astig is limiting and a separate solution for macro is
desired, why not have separate eyecups with a custom diopter for
horizontal and vertical formats?  Macro is never quick anyway (YMMV).
Here is another eyecup that can accommodate a diopter but I don't think
the retailer is that great.
I distinctly dislike spectacle use with OM etc, but that may just be me.
Mike

http://tinyurl.com/7ukb9