[OM] Re: More comparisons [was Comparison shots]

Subject: [OM] Re: More comparisons [was Comparison shots]
From: WayneS <om3ti@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 03 Nov 2008 19:29:26 -0500
If film curvature is the issue, the idea of combining multiple focus points
would not require spacers, just scan at multiple focus points and then
combine for sharp image. The number of scans, of course, depends on the
scanner DOF and the number of focus points needed to get all parts of
the image focused in at least one of the scans.

It would be easy if it could be automated. Just load the film and do a
multi-scan
with minor increments in focus point. No removing and replacing spacers.

WayneS