[OM] Re: Comparison shots

Subject: [OM] Re: Comparison shots
From: "C.H.Ling" <ch_photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 1 Nov 2008 23:05:15 +0800
Actually, we receive little order during these years, slide output was our
main business (part time home business) ten years ago but digital camera was
growing too fast. We only received a few scanning and image touch up orders
in recent years so this was just for fun.

The declining economies really gives a big impact to us. being just retired
last year I have put all our saving on the stock market, expecting the
interest and the growth of the company can support our retirement life but
now we lost over 50% of our investment. I'm ok with that as I expect the
situation will be back to normal in no more than 3 years but my wife was a
little upset and blame me for the early retirement.  I have no idea how the
Hospital Authority found us but the order really helps, at least my wife
have some extra to spend :-)

I'm still scanning the list regularly although not reading all the posts.
Most of my time are spending on the stock market and analyzing the company
performance and there is not much new trigger (new camera gears and photo
events) for me to write.

C.H.Ling