[OM] Re: Nathan's PAD 26/10/2008: my kingdom

Subject: [OM] Re: Nathan's PAD 26/10/2008: my kingdom
From: usher99@xxxxxxx
Date: Sat, 01 Nov 2008 22:31:43 -0400
Well, if you really, really, really want a cat, there is at least 1
colony of transgenic cats where the major cat dander protein was cloned
out.  Last report I read reported that they seemed healthy enough.  I
hope they started with fibroblasts with nice long telomeres.

http://www.felixpets.com/index_files/Page855.htm

I think they were going to charge about what a pristine 3Ti costs.
Perhaps you can rent one for your office shot.

Mike (telomere length about half gone and obtained a cat at the Boston
animal shelter)

sfunny we were discussing getting a JRT or other terrier last week but

think we have enough to do at moment - no cats as I am allergic, maybe

will get an aquarium again.