[OM] Re: Remote flash: was It is now official ...

Subject: [OM] Re: Remote flash: was It is now official ...
From: "Ken Norton" <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 31 Oct 2008 12:37:44 -0500
 >The key here is your assumption about data rate.  I don't know the
>answer.  I've sent the following note to Paul Buff tech support.  I'll
>post the response when I get it.

It is possible to significantly reduce the time on the data rate if the
system utilizes parallel channels to transmit the data on.  Even at that,
you can't just transmit one bit of data per channel and expect it to work.
Not unless the transmitter is constantly transmitting zeros between
pictures.

All this assumes digital data.

AG