[OM] Re: Nathan's PAD 26/10/2008: my kingdom

Subject: [OM] Re: Nathan's PAD 26/10/2008: my kingdom
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 31 Oct 2008 21:37:48 +1100
I suspect that we're all beginning to find at least one common ground
in this.
The bombsite home work station. We're all up to our armpits in bits
of paper, cables, peripherals, cabinets...
At least your lens collection is visible.
I have another pit of despond at the studio as well - but no animate
cushion there. (She kept peeing on the carpet). But the other day a
neighbour said of the studio "I remember when you used to have lots
of room in here!" Hmmmmm.
I'd suggest that we turn this into a TOPE style topic but I suspect
that an element of competition might creep into it.
Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx