[OM] Re: Macs r us

Subject: [OM] Re: Macs r us
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2008 14:32:44 -0400
On Oct 27, 2008, at 3:17 PM, Ken Norton wrote:

> Actually, if I go with a refurb, I can get a MacBook Pro.

I wouldn't spend any time worrying about going refurb. My MacPro
desktop is a refurb, and has been performing flawlessly for what, two
years now? And it was a chunk of change less than the same box brand
new. In fact, I think this is the first time I've ever had a computer
that's working as well two years in as it did when I pulled it out of
the box. The thought of upgrading barely crosses my mind before the
question arises to drive it out: "What for?"

--Bob