[OM] Re: It is now official - My primary camera bag is now a Digital-Fre

Subject: [OM] Re: It is now official - My primary camera bag is now a Digital-Fre
From: "Ken Norton" <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2008 13:19:15 -0500
 >It is my understanding that the exp compensation will enable one to
>vary the ambient/Flash ratio while using flash in TTL; not that I've
>every had my paws on this beauty.

What is so strange is that the OM-3Ti truely is beautiful.  The OM-1 and
OM-2 are elegent, the OM-2S and OM-4(Ti) have their own techno-modern look,
but the 3Ti's fit and finish is jaw-dropping beautiful. The colors just
match the trim and labelling so well.  A perfect blend of color, shadow and
highlights.  It truely is unlike ANY other OM body and I believe is the
perfect execution of Maitani's vision of the OM line.  Yeah, it's that
good.  It's like a bronze sculpture.

Now I've got to buy better film to feed it with.  ;)  Only the best will do.

AG