[OM] Re: visiting Chicago

Subject: [OM] Re: visiting Chicago
From: "Ken Norton" <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 21 Oct 2008 08:45:58 -0500
That's actually a great part of downtown Chicago.  You are just about a
block away from "Pizzeria Uno"--the original store.  You are about two
minutes walk away from the river and all the fantastic archetechure around
there.  Walk over to Michigan Avenue and you have the Wrigley Building.
This is the heart of one of the most beautiful cities in the world.  Oh, and
the corncob buildings are right there too.  Between the river and the
buildings, you have years worth of photo opportunities to explore.  This is
a safe area too.  Obviously be aware of your surroundings, but this isn't
downtown LA after dark.

If I could, I would be there to join you.  However, that would mean that I
had a piece of equipment fail which requires me to drive five and a half
hours to kick it in the shins.

AG