[OM] visiting Chicago

Subject: [OM] visiting Chicago
From: "siddiq@xxxxxxx" <siddiq@xxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 19 Oct 2008 21:38:52 -0700
Greetings fellow Olynuts in Chicagotown. Any must see or good to see
things around S Wacker Dr or N Rush Street? I'll have one evening, and
want to walk around photo-ing and such. Or if any Zuikoheads who
haven't yet made the transition to Digital Zuiko would like to play
with an E3+12-60 over dinner :)

Wish I had more time.. As it is, flying in late night on 21, training
8-5 on 22, 23, and flying out 8p same day. Anything walkable and worth
seeing around Wacker (Apple) or Rush (Conrad hotel) would be
appreciated. I tend to like architecture and street photography.

Thanks.

/s