[OM] Re: IMG: Nathan's PAW 42: a two-day walk around Madrid

Subject: [OM] Re: IMG: Nathan's PAW 42: a two-day walk around Madrid
From: "montsnmags@xxxxxxxxx" <montsnmags@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 20 Oct 2008 21:30:21 +1000
Nathan Wajsman wrote:
> Because it is a two-day walk, there are more pics than usual, 21 to be
> exact:
>
> http://www.fotocycle.dk:80/paws/?page_id=163

I like your choice this week (I'd like it in black and white), though
it's not my favourite of them all. I think Alternate 5 takes that
particular place, though it's close to another.

The stained glass in Alternate 3 is quite beautiful. I'm surprised to
find myself thinking that it actually "works" against the "old".

After Alternate 5, the one that's close for me is Alternate 1. I don't
know how it manages to look so...depressing, but it does to me. Both
parties look like they're going through the motions; doing it because
it's what is done. It feels like...ennui or disappointment - as if each
person's choice is not working for them as they'd hoped.

Hey, I'm just calling it as my head sees it. It's also part of why I
like the photo. :-)

I like Alternate 4, but that's probably because it's got my car,
Scruffy, in it. <g>

Cheers,
Marc
Noosa Heads, Oz