[OM] Good price for Auto-Bellows + Slide Copy Attachment?

Subject: [OM] Good price for Auto-Bellows + Slide Copy Attachment?
From: Dawid Loubser <dawidl@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 17 Oct 2008 16:09:00 +0200
Hi All,

I spotted a very clean-looking Zuiko Auto-Bellows + Slide Copy
attachment, I didn't see a price, but before I go there next week I
would like to have your opinion as to what a reasonable price should be
for this unit?

I would really like to get such a bellows at some stage, my 90/2.0 Macro
on it should be good fun, and then I would absolutely love a 20/2.0
someday. I am into extreme Macro with my digital gear, would love to try
with the new passion (OM gear).

The 1-12 focusing screen is already on it's way to me for that very
purpose :-)

cheers,
D.