[OM] Re: OT Cheap lens

Subject: [OM] Re: OT Cheap lens
From: "Bob Docherty" <lostkase@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 16 Oct 2008 17:03:00 -0400
I believe I've posted this example before. The 90mm 52b (49mm thread) has
the same issue with film OM bodies. I wondered why the flare was present in
this photo until the last discussion of this effect a couple of years ago on
the list. I seem to remember it mostly affected subject matter with high
reflectance. I also seem to remember a lot of ribbing for  my "Tamton 90mm
Photo"  subject line on another post :)

http://www.bellsouthpwp.net/l/o/lostkase/snub.jpg

Bob